Hey, everyone – Heather here! We’ve been quite busy lately, but we have been spending more time in the kitchen cooking. I will be updating with more dinner recipes once I’m finished with exams. Until then, here’s something fast and simple that could be a nice snack, healthy dessert, or a dinner side-dish:
Sauteed Pears in White Wine Sauce
- 2 Pears, sliced
- 3/4 cup sweet white wine (we used a sweet Moscato)
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Begin heating wine and pineapple juice in a saute pan.
- After slicing pears and removing the seeded middle portion, place them in saute pan with the wine sauce.
- Let the pears heat up for a few minutes, turning the slices over every so often. Cover and let it continue to simmer until pears have softened and are hot.
- A few minutes before removing the pears from heat, add cinnamon to taste.
- Remove the pears and let them sit for a few minutes to cool. Enjoy!